All conference attendees are advised to register before Early Bird Deadline to receive a discount on registration. Any registrations made after the Early Bird Deadline will be required to pay "Regular" registration fees. Students must provide proof of current enrollment or ID to the Conference Secretary through email.
Early Bird Registration Deadline: July 10, 2020
• Students must provide proof of their status with a copy of their student card sent with the registration form. Student Author Registration requests that First Author is the full-time student.
• Additional paper registration requests that two papers have the same FIRST Author.
|Student Author||450 USD||510 USD||--|
|Author (IEEE member)||490 USD||550 USD||--|
|Author||510 USD||570 USD||--|
|Author (Online)||400 USD||450 USD||--|
|Presenter||370 USD||400 USD||--|
|Presenter (Online)||300 USD||320 USD||--|
|Student Listener||300 USD||330 USD||350 USD|
|Listener||320 USD||350 USD||370 USD|
|Additional Paper||390 USD||390 USD||--|
|Additional Page||70 USD||70 USD||--|
|Social Program||100 USD||100 USD||--|
• Author registration includes: participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time in the technical session, lunch, coffee breaks, and dinner on October 24, publication fee (cover 5 pages), conference e-proceedings, conference abstract, etc.
• Author (Online) registration fee includes: publication fee (cover a paper within 5 pages), 15 minutes presentation time (online), conference abstract(electronic version), etc.
• Presenter registration includes: participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time in the technical session, lunch, coffee breaks, and dinner on October 24, conference abstract, etc.
• Presenter (Online) registration fee includes: 15 minutes presentation time (online), conference abstract(electronic version), etc.
• Listener registration includes: participation in the technical programme, lunch, coffee breaks, and dinner on October 24, conference abstract, etc.
The Conference Organizer will not be held responsible for participants' failure to attend the conference directly or indirectly occasioned by visa application deny, riots, diseases or any conditions beyond the control of the Conference Organizer. And thus, the conference registration fee cannot be refunded.
Refund of the registration fee will be made as follows:
• 70% refund (minus an administrative fee of 30% registration fee) – if cancellation received before Sep. 25, 2020.
• No refund – if cancellation, received after Sep. 25, 2020.
For safety of your properties, please take good care of your belongings in the conference site. The organizer will not be held responsible for any damage or loss by way cause whatsoever. For the safety of participants and properties, please be sure to wear the conference badge in the conference period. And participants are not suggested to carry unrelated people into the conference rooms.
Copyright © 2020 9th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering