Power science and engineering is very valuable, which impacts most every area of daily life. From powering handheld devices to lighting streets and buildings to increasing the efficiency of industry, it is a component of modern living that millions depend on without fully appreciating. There are increasing need of electrical distribution and the shortage of availability, especially in the rural areas of some developing countries. In such situation, ICPSE conference are aiming to brings together cutting-edge researchers, professionals related to power science and engineering drawn from academia, industry, and government, to gather to present and discuss the latest research results and topics.
2022 11th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2022) will be held on September 23-25, 2022 with full virtual conference style.
We sincerely invite you to submit your work in abstracts or full papers to the conference. As an international academic forum where practitioners, researchers, and developers meet to learn and to exchange practical ideas and experiences in power generation - conventional and renewable, power system management, power transmission and distribution, etc., we welcome your contributions.
ICPSE2022 is hosted by Eskişehir Technical University, Turkey, sponsored by IEEE Turkey Section, Turkey Section PES Chapter, co-sponsored by SCIence and Engineering Institute, North China Electric Power University, China.
For COVID-19 Pandemic Planning
ICPSE 2022 conference is planning to be held on September 23-25, 2022 in Eskisehir, Turkey. Because possible restrictions or the pandemic situation cannot be expected when ICPSE 2022 is due to be held. So ICPSE 2022 are preparing for potential scenarios.
1. If travel is not possible for participants in some countries or regions, ICPSE 2022 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for affected participants.
2. If travel is possible but participants not to travel because of health concerns, ICPSE 2022 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for them.
After peer-reviewing, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in ICPSE 2022 Conference Proceedings, which will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, and Ei Compendex and Scopus index.
After reviewing, accepted abstracts will be invited to make the presentation only.
ICPSE 2022 conference has entered into IEEE Conference List. (Read more)
• （Final Call）The submission deadline for ICPSE 2022 has been extended to August 15, 2022! Welcome authors to submit full paper or abstract to ICPSE 2022! Read More
• ICSPE 2020 IEEE Conference Proceedings has been online in IEEE Xplore already, indexed by Scopus and Ei Compendex already.
• ICPSE 2019 IEEE Conference Procceedings has been included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus already.
• ICPSE 2018 Proceedings has already been published into the volume of MATEC Web of Conferences (ISSN: 2261-236X), and indexed by Ei Compendex.
• ICPSE 2017 Conference Proceedings has been archived into IOP database, and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.