2021 10th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (ICPSE 2021) will held on Oct. 21-23, 2021 in Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey. ICPSE conference brings together cutting-edge researchers, professionals related to power science and engineering drawn from academia, industry, and government, to gather to present and discuss the latest research results and topics.
We invite you to submit your work in abstracts or full papers to the conference. As an international academic forum where practitioners, researchers, and developers meet to learn and to exchange practical ideas and experiences in power generation - conventional and renewable, power system management, power transmission and distribution, etc., we welcome your contributions.
ICPSE 2021 Pandemic Planning
ICPSE 2021 is planning to be held on Oct. 21-23, 2021 in Yildiz Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey. Because possible restrictions or the pandemic situation cannot be expected when ICPSE 2021 is due to be held. So ICPSE 2021 are preparing for potential scenarios.
1. If travel is not possible for participants in some countries or regions, ICPSE 2021 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for affected participants.
2. If travel is possible but participants not to travel because of health concerns, ICPSE 2021 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for them.
After peer-reviewing, accepted and presented papers will be published in the ICPSE 2021 conference proceedings, and submitted for IEEE Xplore inclusion, Ei Compendx, Scopus, CPCI index, etc.
After reviewing, accepted abstracts will be invited to make the presentation only.
• ICPSE 2019 IEEE conference procceedings has been included in IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus already.
• ICPSE 2018 Proceedings has already been published into the volume of MATEC Web of Conferences (ISSN: 2261-236X), and indexed by Ei Compendex.
• ICPSE 2017 Conference Proceedings has been archived into IOP database, and indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.